Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
iimo Kids Bike 14" is an upgraded version of iimo balance bike. Inherit iimo's modern, lifestyle design and durability, it can simply grows with your kid with a convertible kit to turn a balance bike into a pedal bike. Our Japanese design team minimize the assembly for parents, so that the bike can be use immediately with very minimal assembly. The conversion from balance bike to pedal bike is also a breeze.
- Easy assembly - We've assembled all the necessary ingredients to give your kid a taste of confidence, your little one can successfully riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible.
- Pedals kit Included - This updated version included a traditional push balance bike. And the Easy-Ride Conversion Kit to add functional pedals, taking this bike to the next level.
- Grows With Your Child - The adjustable seat and handlebars accommodate ages 3 to 7 years, so your little one always has a bike that fits.
- Designed For Kids - The lightweight hi-ten steel frame making it easy for your child to handle. Perfect for learning to balance and glide until they're ready for pedals, which can be easily attached when the time comes.
- Made To Last Bike Kit - The 14x's durable hi-ten steel frame is designed to last for years. The all-adventure inflatable rubber tires are compatible with standard bike pumps, making maintenance a breeze on this riding toy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.