Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
This softly cushioned bouncer from Stokke has a unique cradling movement that mimics the feeling of being cradled in mothers arms. Developed together with a Pediatric Physiotherapist, the Newborn Insert ensures that your newborn baby will be properly supported when placed in the bouncer. The detachable toy hanger keeps your little one's favorite toy close at hand.
- Multiple seating positions to accommodate the child's weight and sitting position.
- Enables the child to bounce independently.
- Can be used on the floor or mounted on to the Stokke® Steps™ Chair.
- Sturdy base to avoid sliding.
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport.
- Part of the Stokke® Steps™ high chair seating system
- Newborn insert gives support and comfort from birth
- Multiple seating positions to adjust to your baby's weight
- The bouncer folds flat for easy storage and travel
- Can be used alone or easily clips onto the Stokke® Steps™ chair
Stokke is a Norwegian company that is recognized worldwide for best-in-class solutions for children. For over forty years, Stokke has combined their passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.