Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
Toddlekind’s Clean Wean mats protect your floors from mealtime messes whilst adding a touch of glamour to your living space. Multifunctional and wipe-clean, they can also be used under an office desk or dressing table, during arts and crafts activities and even outdoors. From the Spotted Series, Blue Pansy is a dark blue colour.
A wipe-clean floor mat that is easy to care for and looks stylish whether under a high chair, office desk or anywhere else in your home. From the Spotted Series, Clay is a light and neutral beige tone.
A stain-resistant, wipe-clean floor mat to take the stress out of mealtimes. From the Spotted Series, Dove is the perfect shade of warm and neutral gray.
Messy mealtimes? You can relax knowing that your floors are protected, without having to compromise on design. the Clean Wean mats are also perfect for use under an office desk, while doing arts and crafts or even when enjoying a picnic outside. From the Spotted Series, Dusky Rose is a nude pink colour.
- Non-toxic - the mats are made with high-quality, non-toxic PVC with a water-based UV ink. They are BPA-free, phthalate-free and formamide-free. They are tested to the highest standards by a CPSC-approved third party laboratory.
- 105cm in diameter and 1mm thick - the perfect size for under a high chair.
- Wipe-clean - simply use a damp cloth and dry with a towel.
- Waterproof – perfect for arts and crafts or an outdoor picnic.
- Multifunctional- the mats can be used under high chairs, office chairs or anywhere in the home where the floors need to be protected.
Dimension: 105cm (diam)
Materials: Made with the highest quality PVC free from Formaldehyde, phthalates & BPAs.
Product Care: Gently wipe with a damp towel or a sponge using mild soap and water only, then dry completely with a dry towel. Avoid using harsh or abrasive detergents.
Toddlekind is driven by a belief that childhood should be cherished and playtime should be fun – without having to compromise on interior design.
Founded in Germany in 2018, Toddlekind creates children’s interior design products for use on the floor that are both functional and beautiful.
Since Toddlekind was launched, they have expanded their range and Toddlekind are now present in 46 countries worldwide where families have discovered the benefits of the versatile mats, which offer a unique combination of stylish design, comfort, and practicality.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.