Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Designed to take the stress away from mealtimes, these mats protect your flooring from the mess that comes with weaning. Not limited to dining areas, they can be used as protective flooring anywhere in the home. From the hand-illustrated Ammil Collection, Clouds is a cool grey colour.
Weaning can be tiresome, that’s why we created these beautiful floor mats to go under your baby’s chair and protect your flooring from falling food, all whilst looking super stylish. From the hand-illustrated Ammil Collection, Night is a inky teal colour.
Our multifunctional weaning mats are designed to protect your floors from mealtime messes and can also be used under dressing tables, office chairs or anywhere else where extra protection is necessary. From the hand-illustrated Ammil Collection, Sunrise is a warm, dusky pink colour.
These protective floor mats are designed to be placed under a high chair to protect wooden floors, tiles or even thin rugs. From the hand-illustrated Ammil Collection, Sunshine is a bright and sunny yellow.
- Non-toxic - the mats are made with high-quality, non-toxic PVC with a water-based UV ink. They are BPA-free, phthalate-free and formamide-free. They are tested to the highest standards by a CPSC-approved third party laboratory.
- 105cm in diameter and 1mm thick - the perfect size for under a high chair.
- Wipe-clean - simply use a damp cloth and dry with a towel.
- Waterproof – perfect for arts and crafts or an outdoor picnic.
- Multifunctional- the mats can be used under high chairs, office chairs or anywhere in the home where the floors need to be protected.
Dimension: 105cm (diam)
Materials: Made with the highest quality PVC free from Formaldehyde, phthalates & BPAs.
Product Care: Gently wipe with a damp towel or a sponge using mild soap and water only, then dry completely with a dry towel. Avoid using harsh or abrasive detergents.
Toddlekind is driven by a belief that childhood should be cherished and playtime should be fun – without having to compromise on interior design.
Founded in Germany in 2018, Toddlekind creates children’s interior design products for use on the floor that are both functional and beautiful.
Since Toddlekind was launched, they have expanded their range and Toddlekind are now present in 46 countries worldwide where families have discovered the benefits of the versatile mats, which offer a unique combination of stylish design, comfort, and practicality.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.