Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
In contemporary stone grey, the Kongo Wallpaper from Andrew Martin shows a linear African mud cloth motif, combining primitive Malian style with the neutral tones of European interiors. On a rustic linen blend this fabric feels earthy, bringing a relaxed, handcrafted feel and enough exoticism to transport you to far flung travels.
- Product Code: GOKOST
- Width: 137.2 (cm)
- Composition: 82% Viscose 18% Linen
- Sold By: Metre
- Pattern Repeat (Vertical): 64 (cm)
- Pattern Repeat (Horizontal): 34.3 (cm)
- End Use: Curtains, Upholstery
- Care Instructions: Professional Dry Clean Only
- Martindale / Rub Test: 35,000
- Flame Code: Cig Only
- Weight: 300 (gsm)
- Collection: Gobi Pattern Book
The Andrew Martin aesthetic is neither defined by a single taste nor confined by a strict style. Through a rich mix of elements, the brand reflects a global assortment of influences.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.