Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
With the Baghera pedal fire truck, adventure is just around the corner
Nee-naw, nee-naw! Watch out, there’s a fire! Don’t worry mum and dad, I’m coming to rescue you! I’ll roll out the fire hose, deploy the ladder, and woosh: the fire is out!
Your child races ito the living room behind the wheel of their Baghera pedal fire truck. Their smile takes you back to your own childhood, you play along, and it’s hard to tell who’s having the most fun.
With this pedal fire engine (and a tank full of imagination), the hours will whizz by. As you know, childhood adventures know no bounds. And thanks to this sturdy and timeless toy, the fun can be passed down from generation to generation. Brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, cousins and godchildren will all enjoy playing with the fire hose and ladders, ringing the bell to signal their arrival.
Sturdy materials for a toy that can stand the test of time
Children aged 3 to 6 are not typically known for their calm and gentle behaviour. Fortunately for them (and you), the Baghera fire truck is made of metal, which means it is very strong and durable. The red and black wheels, also made of metal, are protected by rubber tyres. Everything is designed to handle hours of fun (and maybe a few clumsy accidents) in the living room, in the garden, in the drive… This toy is made to last.
Real accessories to bring their games to life
In a child’s imagination, the sky’s the limit, so Baghera wanted the pedal fire truck to have real accessories to help their creativity flourish:
- The two wooden ladders are detachable (all the better for rescuing damsels in distress);
- The fire hose can be unrolled (to spray dragons without putting the firefighter in danger);
- The bell at the front acts as a siren (but less ear-splitting, much to parents’ relief).
A fire truck for children aged 3 to 6
The pedal fire truck is designed for children between 3 and 6 years old. But children can grow and change a lot in three years! 3-year-olds tend to be less than a metre tall. By the age of 6, kids typically measure around 1.20 m. Quite a difference! The pedals can therefore be adjusted to 3 different positions: the fire truck will adapt to fit your children as they grow, ensuring that they are safe and comfortable.
A retro decorative object for your living room?
Enough about the kids. Between you and us, a retro American-style fire truck, complete with a chrome grille and headlights and the FD (Fire Department) badge on the side, might just make a nice addition to your living room. Baghera think it deserves pride of place! After all, big kids are allowed to have fun too.
Dimensions: 95cm (L) x 48cm (W) x 43cm (H)
Weight: 12 lbs
Recommended Age: 3 - 6 yrs
Designed in France. Made in China.
- 1. Adult assembly required. Presence of small parts that can be ingested. Be sure to follow the assembly procedures. Some parts may present a danger.
- 2. Make sure to carry out regular check and maintenance of the main parts.
- 3. Make sure the screws and bolts are tightened before use.
- 4. This toy should be used under adult supervision. Single passenger only.
- 5. The toy should be used with caution since skill is required to avoid falls or collisions causing injury to the user or third parties.
- 6. Not suitable for children under 3 years old and should not be used by children over 6 years old due to insufficient resistance.
- 7. This pedal car does not have brakes. Never use it on public roads, near streets, swimming pools, slopes, stairs, or on a rough terrain for jumps and stunts. Always wear shoes for its use.
- 8. Clean only with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use detergents.
From Toy Cars to Pedal Cars, each of Baghera's products are timeless in design and durably built to last generations. All of the Baghera brand's cars comply with and are built in accordance with EU and U.S. standards and have been subjected to comprehensive testing.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.