Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
After the KUMI cradle, there is the KIMI bed from Charlie Crane, a 120×60 cm format baby bed, round and transparent. A completely new baby bed by its conception and design:
KIMI has no bars
No more bars on your baby’s bed! This way, your baby can see the world around them without hindrance and above all not get injured by getting his leg or arm stuck. Moreover, the absence of bars will prevent him from leaning over the side of the bed.
KIMI is made of untreated beech wood without any treatment.
Charlie Crane wanted to eliminate any toxic product in contact with your baby. Especially on the sides of the bed that babies tend to chew on when they are teething. The KIMI is therefore made of untreated beech wood without any treatment, very finely sanded, wonderfully soft to the touch.
KIMI is upgradeable, to last a very long time
When your child is ready to sleep in a toddler bed, the KIMI can adapt itself transforming into an open bed in its upgradable version. If you are worried that your child will fall out during the night, you can add the YOMI bumper to the side of the mattress. This way you can use your KIMI as a bed until your child is 4/5 years old. And even beyond that, since you can use it as a cot.
KIMI is customizable
Choose the cord that best suits your interior. Change the cord for your second child or even opt for a straight lacing instead of a crossover, KIMI adapts to your desires and tastes. You can also choose the mattress (optional) that suits you best. A CertiPur foam mattress made in France, or an organic mattress with a firmer baby side and a softer child side.
- Complies with the European standard EN1130:2019
- Extra simple assembly with an Allen key provided
- Detachable fabric and machine washable at 40°C
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Delivered without mattress
Content of the packaging:
- Structure in beech wood rough sanded origin Europe. Birch plywood bed base.
- Mesh cocoon: 100% Polyester net – 100% cotton bottom.
- Laces : Round braided laces 100% Polyester, thickness 5mm
- 4 hoops and 4 legs in raw beech wood
- 1 birch plywood bedspring
- 1 cocoon
- 1 bag of screws
- 6 laces length 6,50 m colour Black & White
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
- Bed dimensions: L 130 x W 76 x H 75 cm
- Mattress dimensions: L 120 x W 66 x H 8 cm
- Height of the bed base: 16 cm
- Height of the sides of the bed: 75 cm
- Weight: 13.80 kg
Charlie Crane is a Paris-based publisher of baby and children’s furniture. Founded in 2013 by Thomas Lépine, its ambition is to create beautiful and stylish furniture that infuses adult codes into the child’s world and blurs the boundaries of rooms in our current interiors. With Charlie Crane creations, parents are proud to display their children’s furniture throughout the house. The baby rocker is integrated into the living room decoration; the high chair matches the dining room table and chairs and the cot becomes a work of art! Charlie Crane has a real publishing approach.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi little lona, If I buy the Kimi bed from Charlie Crane what is the estimate time I would get the crib from you? And does it come with the organic mattress?Yes, it does come with an organic mattress. Orders usually take 2 business days to process and about 5 business days to ship.