Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8 months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounging, playing, cuddling, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, it can be used around the house and is ideal for travel. The Deluxe+ dock passes robust testing to ensure a safe environment for little ones. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style. Accessories for the Deluxe+ Dock include the DockATot® Toy Bundle, Cabana Kit, Base Protector, and Getaway Tote.
- Supervised lounging and playtime
- Enables baby movement and supports tummy time
- Safe spot for baby massages
- Convenient place for quick diaper changes
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot for babies while traveling.
Please note that DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area.
Exterior Dimension: 29 inches (73.7 cm) L (Buckle closed) x 18 inches (45.7 cm) W
Interior Dimension: Approx. 22 inches (55.9 cm) L x 8-1/2 inches (21.6 cm) W
Age Recommendation: Stage 1, 0-8 months
Material: 100% cotton cover
Buckle can be opened for additional length
Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colorfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies
DockATot products are inspired by the practical needs and the design preferences of modern parents. They look beyond nursery and juvenile design trends to inform the different styles and products they create. Their products are made to be used around the house and complement even the chicest home décor styles. They seamlessly merge fashion and function.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.