Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Bilia means Newborn in Gurene, a dialect attributed to the originators of this craft Made from Elephant Grass and Dyes this Moses basket bassinet is beautifully handcrafted for your newborn.
Design Dua calls their bassinets, "Nature's Bassinets'', as they are completely handmade with dried natural elephant grass. Elephant grass is similar to hardened hay. Each basket takes several days to weave from start to finish. This is a very difficult completely handwoven craft, as a result patterns and natural dyeing may vary slightly. Leather handle colors may range slightly within their color groups.
The basket comes with a fitted foam mattress pad. Baskets are made in a controlled environment according to government issued safety standards. Design Dua products have been tested by a US CPSC approved laboratory for safety. Baskets are not to be used with any other pillows or mattresses. Adding other items to a bassinet can cause suffocation/SIDS.
Design Dua baskets are made under strict standards and sanitary conditions, each is factory woven, steam cleaned, and prepared for use. Raw dried animal hide is not used, Quality leather or cloth is added to each basket. Comes with pad, liner, and waterproof sheet.
NO PESTICIDES - NO FLAME RETARDANTS
- • Safe for Newborn Sleep.
- • Comes with fitted foam pad.
- • Measures Approximately 29" x 16" Inches.
- • Works with and should be used with the Bedding for Bilia Bassinet , which is a basket liner and fitted sheet.
- • Foam pad is safe for sleep, no flame retardants. Organic option is available under accessories.
Design Dua Baskets are:
- 1. Flame Retardant, Lead, and Pesticide Free
- 2. US Safety Tested and Facility Prepared Baby Products
- 3. Made with professionally manufactured cloth and leather products
- 4. Safe for Newborn Sleep
Items Measure Approx. 29" x 16" Inches
Note: Moses Pod Lounger SKU-MP998
Design Dua is the creator of the original Natures Bassinet. Design Dua bassinets are safety tested and insured as required by US law. Design Dua's design offices are located in Ghana. Design Dua has a passion for Africa and aims to create opportunity for rural artisans through community empowerment, education, and awareness.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.