Shipping Free Shipping Within the United States.
Gooselings took their original duvet and bumped up the size. Same natural materials. Same uncompromising quality. Same cozy layer. Same sense of security and ease. Same best-selling prints. The difference? Now it’s suitable for those beautiful “growing stages” that come after “baby”–for twos, threes, toddlers and beyond. Comes with: a standard Cotton Sateen pillowcase—a weave that has a softer, silkier feel compared to cotton sheets and that feel worthy of a five-star hotel.
- Crafted in Portugal with European quality and craftsmanship.
- Uses the superior softness of sateen-weave cotton.
- Child-friendly, Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX.
- Uses discreetly designed YKK zippers for easy use, and for beautiful aesthetic.
- Responsibly sourced, always.
- Packaged in its very own printed tote bag—because practicality means everything.
Wanting to provide a sense of calm to new parents in the stressful and exciting world of parenting, Gooselings was created to be more than just a blanket. Founders Elana and Jonathan were inspired by the Scandinavian lifestyle’s “hygge”, or creating an atmosphere that keeps you content. The brand’s materials meet strict OEKO-TEX International standards for ecologically safe textiles, and are allergen free and NOMITE certified. They have the Downafresh Greenline tick of approval which guarantee clean, high-quality products that have been made in accordance with the strictest washing requirements in Europe. You can rest easy knowing that you are providing your family with safe, eco-friendly homewares.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.