Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
A blanket you can feel good about. Combining natural materials with uncompromising quality, this Baby Duvet from Gooselings is a lightweight, lofty, and a perfectly cozy layer your baby will love all year round - from the day he or she is born to the day they turn two. Designed so that you can easily pack and go, it's made to be luxurious, simple, and soft - because the beginning of your baby's life should be full of a sense of security and ease. Duvet set contains insert as well as cover pictured. Two products. One perfect blanket.
- Crafted in Portugal & Denmark with European quality and craftsmanship.
- Uses the superior softness of sateen-weave cotton.
- Produced using the world’s fluffiest down. Soft, breathable and incredibly lightweight.
- Child-friendly, Certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX.
- Uses discreetly designed YKK zippers for easy use, and for beautiful aesthetic.
- Responsibly sourced, always.
- Packaged in its very own printed tote bag—because practicality means everything.
- Dimensions: 70 x 100 cm (28” x 39”). Unique size that fits comfortably until they turn two.
Wanting to provide a sense of calm to new parents in the stressful and exciting world of parenting, Gooselings was created to be more than just a blanket. Founders Elana and Jonathan were inspired by the Scandinavian lifestyle’s “hygge”, or creating an atmosphere that keeps you content. The brand’s materials meet strict OEKO-TEX International standards for ecologically safe textiles, and are allergen free and NOMITE certified. They have the Downafresh Greenline tick of approval which guarantee clean, high-quality products that have been made in accordance with the strictest washing requirements in Europe. You can rest easy knowing that you are providing your family with safe, eco-friendly homewares.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.