Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
ABOUT THE SERIES
Inspired by the glamorous Italian Riviera lifestyle that mesmerized the world during the 1950s and 1960s, Gray Malin returned to Italy on a month-long road trip to document new locations and expand upon his iconic series. Focusing on timeless details and retro-vintage beach umbrellas, this series is meant to evoke the classic nostalgic opulence that the Italian Riviera once represented.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
From rolling waves crashing against the rugged rocks, to vibrant hues of the seaside seating, this stunning shot from La Dolce Vita series encompasses iconic elements of the Italian coastline. BAGNI EDEN, CINQUE TERRE includes the vivid striped umbrellas from the Italian Riviera of the 1950s-60s. Gray Malin captured this moment while road tripping through Italy's famous beaches.
Framed prints are custom made with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple, along with the below assets:
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.