Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
ABOUT THE SERIES
This series brings you the best of beautiful parks filled with nature and city-goers from around the globe. Inspired by an afternoon picnic in Central Park that Gray once had, this series captures the stunning springtime beauty of ‘a day in the park’ from high above many of London, San Francisco, Barcelona, New York City and Chicago’s most beloved outdoor spaces.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Take in the grandeur and beauty of Central Park in the fall with CENTRAL PARK, NEW YORK CITY from Gray Malin's popular series, Au Parc.
Framed prints are custom made with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple, along with the below assets:
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.