Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
ABOUT THE SERIES
Inspired by the timeless and unique spirit of the island of Hawai’i, Gray photographed this collection at the beloved Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. Vintage props, colorful surfboards, and striped beachside umbrellas decorate eye-catching locations throughout the historic 1960’s property, built by Laurance S. Rockefeller. This series celebrates the idyllic island lifestyle and transports you to a tropical paradise along the shores of Kauna’oa Bay.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Arrive in style with CHECKING IN VERTICAL, MAUNA KEA from the series Gray Malin at the Mauna Kea.
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
Mat begins approximately .5" from ink:
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.