Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
ABOUT THE SERIES
Shooting from a doorless helicopter, this series from Gray Malin has been photographed around the world from the U.S. to Brazil to Australia. From above, a simple beach or pool becomes a blank canvas that allows Gray to start seeing the world as art. People and objects become patterns creating repetition, shape and form. These photographs are a visual celebration of color, light, shape and summer bliss.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Enjoy the perfect combination of sand, swim, and sun in CRAIGVILLE BEACH DIAGONAL, CAPE COD, from Gray Malin's beloved aerial series, À la Plage.
Framed prints are custom made with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple, along with the below assets:
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.