*Free Shipping (Lower 48 States)
*Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days
(See Description for Details)
ABOUT THE SERIES
Balloons are a universal symbol of celebration, happiness and joy. This series came to Gray Malin in 2009 when he was standing under the Eiffel Tower holding a dozen red balloons during a photo-shoot. Everyone was staring at him with a smile and the pure joy inspired Gray to create a new body of work using balloons as the focal point. Shot around the world, this series uses Mylar balloons in unique environments to evoke happiness and joy.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Escape to the sandy shores of St. Barths every day with JETSET BALLOONS by Gray Malin displayed on your walls. In 2009, Gray was first inspired by how the bouquet of balloons he was using in a photo-shoot evoked endless smiles from onlookers. He has since developed an incredible series using Mylar balloons in unconventional spots to spread joy.
Framed prints are custom made with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple, along with the below assets:
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.