Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
ABOUT THE SERIES
Antarctica is the last true wilderness of our planet, and it’s dramatically changing just as we start to understand its great significance. Gray was drawn to the natural landscape of the glacier covered continent as well as the formations of floating icebergs. Using select items to provide contrast, this series captures two parallels coming together and presents a larger message about the changing landscape of our world due to shifting climates.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Join feathered friends for a jump into icy blue waters in PENGUIN DIVE, ANTARCTICA from Gray’s powerful series, Gray Malin in Antarctica. With this series, Gray presents a larger message of climate change's effects on this stunning landscape.
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
Mat begins approximately .5" from ink:
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.