Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
ABOUT THE SERIES
Gray Malin sailed throughout the crystal blue waters from island to island to capture this zestful series. Each beach inhabits a different allure ranging from stretches of golden sand, coastal coves with steep cliffs, and dark sand formed from volcanic soil. This series pays tribute to the timeless allure of the ancient Greek Isles.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Textured tiki hut umbrellas contrast the sandy shores and bright turquoise sparkly sea in PSAROU BEACH, MYKONOS from the awe-inspiring Greek Isles series by Gray Malin. Embarking on a journey through various seaside towns, Gray documented stunning images to create a feeling of everlasting summer while paying tribute to the timeless allure of the ancient Greek Isles.
Framed prints are custom made with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple, along with the below assets:
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.