*Free Shipping (Lower 48 States)
*Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days
(See Description for Details)
ABOUT THE SERIES
Marfa, Texas is known for the ‘New York chic’ meets ‘cowboy cool’ art scene that has been noted globally. In 2005, the artists Elmgreen and Dragset came to Marfa to create their hyper-commercialism vision, a free standing Prada store in the middle of nowhere. The “artscape” with minimal materials was built, then the door was sealed shut. Upon Gray Malin's first visit, he snapped a few photos of the illusive Prada Store, yet knew he would return. Though the purpose of the store can be argued, he interprets it as an attempt to challenge the viewer to think outside the box and should incite all of us to continue to question art.ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Enjoy the colorful palette of RAINBOW COWBOY HATS II, shot on location in Texas for Gray Malin's popular Prada Marfa series at the iconic exhibit created by artists Elmgreen and Dragset.
Framed prints are custom made with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple, along with the below assets:
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.