Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
ABOUT THE SERIES Shooting from door-less helicopters, this series by Gray Malin captures the world of luxury ski resorts from above. Carpeted by the white snow, the majestic geographical surroundings of ski-slopes create a beautiful canvas for the skiers, chairlifts, and other objects to appear as a pattern below. This series is a visual celebration of natural form, color, repetition and winter joy. ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Follow our lead and place the classic SKI SCHOOL by Gray Malin on display in your space. Gray's global A la Montagne series, photographed from a doorless helicopter, presents the luxe winter bliss found in lavish ski resorts. Gray highlights how every day objects appear to form repetitious patterns with his visual celebration of wintertime joy.
Framed prints are custom made with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple, along with the below assets:
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the World to Bring Inspired Visions to Life In talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.