Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
ABOUT THE SERIES
Captured on the iconic grounds of The Beverly Hills Hotel, this series embraces timeless glamour with a playful twist. Gray welcomes you to a fantasy world of over twenty different dog breeds in vintage cars, designer accessories, and custom costumes at notable locations throughout the property. Discover a driving Poodle dressed in pink, a pampered Pug in a bungalow, a Chow Chow dining at the Cabana Cafe, and many more beloved canines enjoying a five-star stay in this joyful collection.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Treat your favorite breed to a glamorous retreat with THE KING CHARLES CAVALIER, THE BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL from Gray’s playful series, Dogs at The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Framed prints are custom made with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple, along with the below assets:
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
Mat begins approximately .5" from ink:
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.