Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
ABOUT THE SERIES
Mentored by Bolivian photographer Gastón Ugalde, Gray Malin shot this series in the world's largest salt flat, Salar de Uyuni, spanning 5,000 square miles at 12,000 ft in elevation. The color temperature nears 7,000 kelvins, making objects appear brighter than normal. Each image is presented without editing except for the removal of the ropes used to corral the animals. This body of work is left up to the viewer to interpret; for Gray, it’s about capturing the whimsical happiness of a place unknown.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
For all the Llama lovers out there, celebrate with the playful TWO LLAMAS WITH PINK AND TEAL BALLOONS from Gray Malin's Far Far Away series for a pop of color and tons of fun.
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.