Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Crafted from a soft slubby nylon – a material made from reclaimed fishing nets and certified by the GRS (Global Recycle Standard) – the Edie Eco Holdall is our first design made from sustainable fabric.
A more compact version of our existing Edie Weekender, the Edie Eco’s minimalist silhouette is elegantly finished with saffiano vegan leather trims and silver hardware throughout.
- 100% Recyled Nylon Black
- Strong & durable nylon shoulder straps
- Thermo-insulated bottle pocket
- 5 interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Detachable crossbody strap
- Water repellent & wipe clean lining
- PU Saffiano trims throughout
- 1 large zip pocket on front
- Polished silver toned hardware
Dimensions: (L) 41 cm x (W) 19 cm x (H) 25 cm.
Weight: 0.6 kg
About Jem + Bea
Multi-award winning luxury accessories brand Jem + Bea was launched in 2015 by friends Dominique Hughes and Rebecca Da Silva Lima. Unable to find a desirable changing bag on the market when looking for themselves, they set about creating a collection that was both covetable and practical for stylish mothers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.