Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
- The Injusa Goliath ride-on motorbike has 6 different assembly possibilities, meaning it can be adapted to your child whenever they grow.
- Setting 1: with rocker base, safety arch to prevent falls and a handle for parents to facilitate its balance.
- Setting 2: as a rocker without the handle, moved by the child themselves with the rocking base (included).
- Setting 3: to go out for a walk, without the rocker base but with safety arch and handle for parents.
- Setting 4: as a walker, without parental control and with safety arch only
- Setting 5: as a ride-on, but with an additional protector arch
- Setting 6: as a normal ride-on, without additional protector arch.
Dimension: 41" (L) x 34" (W) x 20" (H)
Weight: 14 lbs
Package Dimension: 26" (L) x 20" (W) x 18" (H)
Package Weight: 15 lbs
Residential Warranty: 3 YEAR
Ships Assembled: No
Recommended ages: 10 month and up
Throughout the world KETTLER is a leading brand in leisure furniture, fitness equipment, table tennis tables, bicycles, and children's outdoor toys. In 1949, a young Heinz Kettler started a small enterprise in his hometown of Ense-Parsit, Germany. Since that time, KETTLER has grown from a small factory into a world-wide manufacturing and marketing organization employing over 1500 people. KETTLER products are now sold in over 60 countries around the world. Even after 60 years of growing, KETTLER continues to manufacture products in Germany and the company is still owned by the same family.
What do all these products have in common? KETTLER's products are designed to contribute to the well-being and fitness of our customers, young and old alike. KETTLER's employees develop, produce, distribute and service KETTLER's innovative and high quality products. The most important part of our success is our customers who have supported us for over half a century.
In 2011 KETTLER USA celebrated their 30th year in the United States. KETTLER USA has built distribution in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Central America. For local customers, KETTLER USA maintains a retail showroom in Virginia Beach, VA showcasing all products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.