Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
- Large chess pieces includes 16 Black and 16 White
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor play, this giant chess set is constructed of tough all weather black and white resin
- 2 piece construction, add gravel to weigh the Ballast
- Sturdy yet lightweight and easy to lift; perfect game for backyards, schools, recreation centers, country clubs, resorts and camps
- Polyethylene resin game pieces; 19"(pawn)to 25"(king)
- Some adult assembly required
- Game Board sold separately
Package Dimension: 80" (L) x 46" (W) x 40"(H)
Package Weight: 74 lbs
Residential Warranty: 3 YEAR
Assembly Required: Yes
Made in Germany
Throughout the world KETTLER is a leading brand in leisure furniture, fitness equipment, table tennis tables, bicycles, and children's outdoor toys. In 1949, a young Heinz Kettler started a small enterprise in his hometown of Ense-Parsit, Germany. Since that time, KETTLER has grown from a small factory into a world-wide manufacturing and marketing organization employing over 1500 people. KETTLER products are now sold in over 60 countries around the world. Even after 60 years of growing, KETTLER continues to manufacture products in Germany and the company is still owned by the same family.
What do all these products have in common? KETTLER's products are designed to contribute to the well-being and fitness of our customers, young and old alike. KETTLER's employees develop, produce, distribute and service KETTLER's innovative and high quality products. The most important part of our success is our customers who have supported us for over half a century.
In 2011 KETTLER USA celebrated their 30th year in the United States. KETTLER USA has built distribution in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Central America. For local customers, KETTLER USA maintains a retail showroom in Virginia Beach, VA showcasing all products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.