Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
The Deliberately Minimal Diaper Bag is designed to sit comfortably on your waist, and go everywhere with you and your Little Ones. Effortlessly.
- A built-in waterproof pocket holds 20+ wipes wet for up to one week (or a soiled onesie away from your other items)
- A detachable changing pad unfolds from the back flap
- Credit card & cash "slots"
- Key or pacifier hook
- Ergonomic, weight bearing 1.5" belt and buckle
- Baby-friendly, compliant with the highest safety standards (California Prop 65)
- High quality vegan leather exterior that's durable and wipeable
- Canvas line made from premium nylon canvas
- Wipeable and stain-resistant nylon lining
- Waterproof-lined pocket to hold wipes or wet items
Overall: 11"W x 6"H x 4"D
Front pocket: 7.5”W x 3.3”H x ~1”D (depth tapers at the bottom)
Main pocket: 11"W x 6"H x 3"D (depth taper down to 1.5")
Waterproof pocket: 8"W x 6"H envelope pocket (~1"D)
Back flap: 7"W x 4"H
Changing pad: 12"W x 22"H
Belt measures: 33-49"
We recommend using a damp washcloth and dish soap to clean up non-staining soiled spots from the exterior and interior of your Kibou. Try not to submerge your changing pad in water as this can damage the fluff of the foam inside. Cleaning up a more intense mess? You can use disinfecting wipes gently over the soiled areas. We recommend not using heavy disinfecting chemicals or harsh abrasive wipes frequently as it can damage the unique properties that protect your vegan leather from day-to-day wear and tear. Be gentle with your Kibou when cleaning to get the most life out of your bag. For more detailed care instructions, visit our Kibou Care Guide page.
Kibou wanted to create a bag to help parents spend less time organizing, double checking, and reorganizing. Less time feeling frustrated and weighed down by stuff. And more time simply enjoying our little ones.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.