Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
The Kids Poncho Cover from Tiipii Bed snugly wraps around the Bambino Kids TiiPii Bed and instantly changes the miniature floating bed into a cozy floating play den or tent. Perfect for providing shade shelter for outdoor TiiPii-time play on sunny days, it is also UV-resistant, Anti-Mold, and Anti-Mildew for protection from the elements when temporarily set up outside. Easily attached to the top of the Bambino Bed, it creates a sensory environment that encourages both relaxation and imaginative play. Fine netted windows open or zip closed to allow free flow ventilation and interaction with the outside environment. The Poncho is an adorable addition that fits directly onto a free-hanging TiiPii, so it does not necessarily have to be used with the Bambino TiiPii Stand. Perfectly layered over the sheer TiiPii net for added softness, atmosphere & ambiance.
- Provides shade shelter for outside TiiPii play.
- Looks great inside and out.
- Creates a comfortable, sensory environment for children.
- Provides weather protection for the Kids TiiPii Bed.
- Made with high-quality waterproof canvas.
- Openable, fine-netted windows,
- 1 main zippered door Toggles secure the Poncho Cover to the TiiPii.
- Can be used directly on the Kids TiiPii Bed, no TiiPii Stand required
- Easily attaches to the top of TiiPii ropes
- Convenient canvas storage bag included.
Dimension: W: 3.3ft x H: 5.4ft
The folks behind Tiipii are typical Aussies with a lot of love for anything to do with the great outdoors. They are passionate about inspiring you to start camping, canoodling, relaxing and giving the kids a great reason to get outside again! Their glorious outdoor abode has been lovingly designed for you to kick back, chill out and watch the world go by… All you have to do to start your own TiiPii story is to decide on the size that suits you, add a stand if needed, throw in some cushions and lay back, relax and get a bit of ‘me time' back!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.