Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
In soft tones with cotton pompoms on the sides, the Lorena Canals Bubbly Baby blankets are classics! Plain knit blanket in 100% cotton, its measurements and softness are perfect for babies, to use in the crib, stroller or car seat.
Size 3' 3'' x 4' Colors Soft Blue Collection Bubbly Composition 100% cotton
- 100% cotton: product made of top quality cotton.
- Handmade: each pompon or tassel is sewn one by one and hand dyed.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- 100% cotton
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India
Established in 1990, Lorena Canals designs and produces rugs and textile accessories that are both stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, these rugs are machine-washable, meeting the needs of modern lifestyles. Everything began when the founder asked herself: Why can’t we wash our kids’ rugs at home? With no suitable solution on the market, she set off to make her own. Today, Lorena Canals has become a reference point for the Home Decoration, both for children and grown-ups. With two own factories in India, offices in Barcelona and New York and warehouses in Europe, Asia and United States, the designer works side by side with more than 170 artisans who take care of every detail in the most handmade elaboration process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the best raw materials to socially responsible labor practices. Its rugs and accessories are available in a wide variety of designs, colors and sizes, making them suitable for any room.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.