Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
This round light weight washable wool rug from Lorena Canals is ideal for a bedroom, playroom or nursery. This rug features a charcoal and dark grey base.
Size 5' 3" Colors Natural, Charcoal, Base: Dark Grey Collection Fields Composition Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India
Established in 1990, Lorena Canals designs and produces rugs and textile accessories that are both stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, these rugs are machine-washable, meeting the needs of modern lifestyles. Everything began when the founder asked herself: Why can’t we wash our kids’ rugs at home? With no suitable solution on the market, she set off to make her own. Today, Lorena Canals has become a reference point for the Home Decoration, both for children and grown-ups. With two own factories in India, offices in Barcelona and New York and warehouses in Europe, Asia and United States, the designer works side by side with more than 170 artisans who take care of every detail in the most handmade elaboration process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the best raw materials to socially responsible labor practices. Its rugs and accessories are available in a wide variety of designs, colors and sizes, making them suitable for any room.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.