Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
A very special collaboration of Mr Wonderful and Lorena Canals.
This smiling sunshine rug from Lorena Canals brings positive vibes to any kid’s room. This rug is machine washable and handmade in organic cotton. This rug features a bright shade of yellow with details outlined in grey and cotton candy pink. Ideal for decorating nurseries, kids rooms or play areas.Size : 3' 3"
Size 3' 3" Colors Yellow Collection Mr Wonderful Composition 97% cotton 3% other fiber - Base: recycled cotton Net Weigh 1,20 kg
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
Established in 1990, Lorena Canals designs and produces rugs and textile accessories that are both stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, these rugs are machine-washable, meeting the needs of modern lifestyles. Everything began when the founder asked herself: Why can’t we wash our kids’ rugs at home? With no suitable solution on the market, she set off to make her own. Today, Lorena Canals has become a reference point for the Home Decoration, both for children and grown-ups. With two own factories in India, offices in Barcelona and New York and warehouses in Europe, Asia and United States, the designer works side by side with more than 170 artisans who take care of every detail in the most handmade elaboration process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the best raw materials to socially responsible labor practices. Its rugs and accessories are available in a wide variety of designs, colors and sizes, making them suitable for any room.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Super cute and great quality. It looks great in baby's "You Are My Sunshine" themed nursery and love that it is machine washable.
I love, love, love this rug! It brightens by baby girl’s room and goes perfectly with her rainbow/cloud/sunshine decor. It is so soft and durable - she spits up a lot and I can just throw it in the washer, hang to dry, and it’s fresh as new. I’ll definitely buy from Little Lona again because I know I’m supporting a women-owned business that stocks super high quality products. 10/10 😍