Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Unzip. Extract your carrycot. Secure the inner supports. Experience. Enjoy.
FUNCTIONALITY & INNOVATION
The patented mima “carrycot inside” system means that xari can be used either as a carrycot or as a pushchair. The innovative system means that, when not in use, the carrycot is stored inside the seat unit itself. Aided by the cleverly concealed zips, the transformation from carrycot to seat and vice versa takes as little as 15 seconds.
EVOLVING WITH YOU
Easily switch from the carrycot to the seat unit once your baby is 6 months old or can sit unaided.
DISCOVER THE WORLD
The reversible seat means that baby can face the parent as well as face forwards and discover the world. The triple layered, fan-style canopy offers partial, minimal or total shade. 2 height positions; an elevated ride or a lower, more conventional position.
The compact xari pushchair folds down with a simple press of a button and lift of a lever. Remove the wheels if you need the pushchair to occupy even less space. To unfold simply lift the handlebar and take 2 steps back – xari rights itself with ease, even when using just one hand. May fold with the seat unit attached, when it is in the upright position and facing forwards.
- INCLUDED: Seat with Carrycot, Chassis, Canopy, Carrycot Apron, Rain Cover, and Starter Pack.
- Reversible seat with a patented “carrycot inside” system.
- Leatherette fabric for easy wipe cleaning.
- Adjustable Handlebar.
- Seat pad with a 5 point safety harness.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- Highly resistant removable wheels.
- Three seat recline angles.
- Drawstring bag incorporated within the basket.
- Suitable for use from birth up to 37.4lbs / 17kg
- Dimensions: 34.2 x 24” / 87 x 61cm
- Chassis weight: 20.3lbs / 9.2kg
- Weight of carrycot with mattress: 5.2lbs / 2.36kg
- Weight of chassis and carrycot: 26lbs / 11.7kg
- Weight of chassis with seat: 29.5lbs / 13.4kg
- Patented “carrycot inside” system allows use as a carrycot or stroller
- Supports a child from birth up to 37.4 lb.
- Carrycot is suitable for use through 6 months or when baby can sit unaided
- Stroller weight: 29.5 lb.
- Unfolded dimensions: 34.2″ L x 24″ W x 47″ H
- Folded dimensions: 35″ L x 16.5″ W x 24.4″ H
- Reversible seat allows forward- or parent-facing positions
- Padded shoulder/waist straps
- Cleverly concealed zips aid the transformation from carrycot to stroller seat and vice versa in as little as 15 seconds
- Carrycot can be stored inside the seat unit itself when not in use
- Folds easily with a simple press of a button and lift of a lever
- Can be folded with seat unit attached when seat is in forward facing position
- Stands upright independently when folded
- Simple, one-hand unfold mechanism
- 3-position reclining seat
- Angle adjustable handlebar
- Aluminum stroller frame
- Water repellent polyester/polyurethane fabric
- Linked foot brake
- Foam-filled, shock-absorbing tires
- Lockable swivel front wheel
- Rear-wheel suspension
- Removable and washable fabric
- Triple layered, fan-style canopy offers partial, minimal or total shade
- Front and rear storage baskets
- Assembly required
- 2-year mima’s limited warranty
- Also available in Gold Chassis, Graphite Gray Chassis, and Black Chassis
The exterior of the cushions are made with 100% polyester. To keep them in pristine condition, simply stick to the following advice:
The carrycot mattress, the seat cushion and the shoulder pads must be removed from the seat to be washed. We recommend that you hand wash them in lukewarm water (maximum 30ºc) with a PH neutral soap.
If you prefer to use the washing machine, remember to remove the safety harnesses first to avoid damaging them. Always use a short cycle wash for delicate garments.
Never use bleach, don’t put the cushions in the tumble dryer and remember never to iron them.
Did you know that with mima it’s easy to change the look of your pram in order to follow the latest trends? You only have to change the color of the seat pad to another from the mima range and it will look like a whole new pushchair!
Enjoy taking your mima pram to the beach with your family but remember to clean off the sand and the salt residue afterwards so as to avoid consequential problems!
Always remove excess dirt (mud, dust…) and then clean with a damp cloth and a PH neutral cleaning agent before leaving to dry naturally.
Periodically lubricate the wheels, hinges and sliding parts using an oil or silicone based lubricant. Don’t use thick oil as it will attract dust and grit that could damage the moving parts.
Most resistant marks can be removed with a pencil eraser!
Blowing hot air from a hair dryer for 1 minute onto affected areas will restore any unsightly dents in the seat!
Liven up your pram and give it a personal touch with this fantastic idea. Why not print a picture or photograph onto some transparent sticky back plastic to brighten up and personalise the seat pod? When you decide to change the image, just peel it away and you can begin to plan your next customised design!
To continue with the personalised theme, why not stitch polka dots, stars or other fun patterns onto the cushions?
Baby wipes are ideal for cleaning the seat, always carry them with you! When the chair is dirty after use, a quick wipe down with a baby wipe with get rid of any trace of mess! If grease, chocolate or ketchup is spilled on the seat, it’s best to try and remove it all before it dries. To remove such stains, the best thing to do is to wipe the area with a cloth which has been soaked in a mixture of lukewarm water and a PH neutral soap.
To wash the carrycot, first remove the bottom board (but remember to put it back correctly afterwards!). Submerge the carrycot into a bath full of previously prepared lukewarm water and soap and wash by hand. While soaking, run a small bristled brush (for example a nail brush) across the surface. Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry, preferably on a grille surface so that the water can escape easily.
The carrycot will be as good as new!
Mima is an established Dutch designer and manufacturer of strollers and high chairs – a favorite for new European parents that want high-end design, functionality and a very chic aesthetic.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I'm so in love with my stroller. Perfect for my princess. Can't wait to cruise the streets this summer in style.