Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
cloth face masks - washable - reusable - perfect for play + school.
created by our founder who struggled to find a face mask for her 5 year old that he was willing to wear! "do i have to wear a mask today, mom? "
malabar baby masks withstand everyday washing, sweaty outdoor playdates and long days "masked up". created from up-cycled organic cotton knit that has been meticulously cut/saved from our latest wearable sleep bag production (because the little things do matter)! a big thank you to all the mom's and boutiques who encouraged us to launch these beauties.
- washable and reusable ; reversible print
- up-cycled from gots certified organic sleep sack material
- hand wash and hang dry; they actually stay soft after every wash
- got certified organic cotton; extra soft seamless elastic
- this is not a medical-grade mask, toy, or personal protective equipment (ppe) and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.