Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Luxuriously soft, Merino wool is a natural choice for Stokke® Blankets. Gentle next to your baby ́s skin, it's breathable and helps maintain temperature, keeping your little one comfortable year-round. Merino wool fibres have a protective outer-layer that helps to resist dirt and prevent stains being absorbed. It ́s also remarkably resilient and holds its shape making it easy to machine wash and keep clean. One of the world´s most premium fibres, Merino wool is 100% biodegradable, making it good for the environment too!
- 100% Merino wool is gentle next to baby's sensitive skin
- Pure Merino wool
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 free from hazardous substances
- Knitted pattern offers ventilation and breathability
- Available in soft, subtle colours
- Wool naturally helps regulate temperature for baby's comfort
- Stokke® Blankets are designed in a varied range of patterns and styles to create your own look. Use one colour or mix and match your colour scheme.
- Soft and breathable 100% Merino wool
- Scandinavian look and feel
- Machine washable natural fibres that are gentle next to baby's skin
- A perfect gift for baby showers & new mothers
Dimensions - Square size: 80x80cm
Material: 100% Merino Wool
Weight (KG/LBS): 0.22 / 0.5
Stokke is a Norwegian company that is recognized worldwide for best-in-class solutions for children. For over forty years, Stokke has combined their passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.