Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
Supports Children's Charities
THE FLEXIBLE CHANGER ATTACHES TO THE DRESSER, THE BED AND THE CRADLE STAND.
The changer is a versatile component that can be used on top of the Dresser, Bed or Cradle stand, and attaches safely to all components. Protective sides and a padded mattress offer a safe and comfortable place to change your baby. The height of the Changer encourages eye-contact and you can choose both a sideway or parent facing position depending on the base unit and room setting. The included storage box keeps essentials close at hand and can be attached to any side of the Changer. When your child is older, the Changer transforms into a play table by simply turning the Changer upside-down and placing it onto the cradle stand.
- The Changer attaches safely to the Bed with self-locking handles
- Keep essentials close at hand with the mobile storage box
- Water repellent padded mattress, easy to keep clean
- Soft, protective sides around the baby
- Suitable for max. 11kg
- Made from MDF
- Part of the Stokke® Home™ concept
- Complete changing and storage unit together with Dresser
- Everything you need within arm’s reach when Changer is placed on the Bed
- The Changer transforms into a play table by turning the Changer upside-down and placing it on the cradle stand
- Attaches safely to the Stokke® Home™ dresser, bed and cradle stand
- Organize your child's essentials with the convenient storage box
- Water repellent changing pad with protective sides for baby
- Turns into a play table with the cradle stand when the diaper days are over
PRODUCT SIZE (CM/IN): 78 x 53 x 15 / 30.7 x 20.9 x 5.9
WEIGHT (KG/LBS): 10.4 / 22.9
SUITABLE FOR WEIGHT (KG/LBS): up to 11 / 24
EXTENDED WARRANTY: 3 (years)
MATERIALS: MDF – Medium-density fiberboard
Stokke is a Norwegian company that is recognized worldwide for best-in-class solutions for children. For over forty years, Stokke has combined their passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.