Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
THE 5-IN-1 SEATING SYSTEMThe Stokke® Steps™ is a 5-in-1 Seating System designed to accommodate your child's needs every step of the way. This simple to use concept offers a wide range of ergonomic seating; from the comfortable bouncer with unique cradling motion, to the functional high-chair and later, the modern Scandinavian design chair that can be used throughout childhood. For use from 6 months to 3 years. The Complete Set comes with the Steps Chair, a comfortable baby set with cushion and tray for easy feeding. Adjustable back- and footrest give optimal ergonomics. 5-point machine-washable safety harness.
Comfort & Design
- Contemporary Scandinavian design that will never go out of style.
- Adjustable footrest to support your child's feet for optimal ergonomics and comfort.
- Solid construction with a 187lb weight capacity.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor
- 5 point safety harness so your child is secure.
- No harmful substances/free from phthalates.
- JPMA certified. Tested & trusted
- Intertek GS certified
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Simple to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- The back- and footrest can be easily adjusted - tool-free.
- Clip on bouncer as infant solution.
MATERIALS: European Beech solid wood, Plastics: PP-TC/PA
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (LENGTH X HEIGHT X WIDTH) IN CM/IN: 61 x 71 x 43 CM
PRODUCT WEIGHT IN KG/LBS: 1.6kg
SUITABLE FOR AGE IN MONTHS: 6 months to 3 years
Stokke is a Norwegian company that is recognized worldwide for best-in-class solutions for children. For over forty years, Stokke has combined their passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This high chair has been terrific! Beautifully designed with a smaller footprint than most. Easy to remove tray and wipe down. Pulls up to our dining table height. Love that it will grow with my little one as she gets older. Would recommend.
The thing I love about this chair is how easy it is to clean. I purchased two of these in all black and they still look clean and slick. They will scratch hardwood floors if you pull them across, especially with a child in them. Cutting on the tray will leave light scratches on the tray. These two cautions are true of every high chair. I recommend you buy this highchair!