Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
THE BED THAT EVOLVES AS YOUR CHILD GROWS
The Stokke® Sleepi crib is an evolving bed that grows with your child from 0 to approximately 3 years and with the additional Junior Extension Kit up to 10 years. It expands to accommodate the changing needs – and sizes – of the growing child, while maintaining a comforting familiarity with its distinctive oval shape. Once your baby reaches the curious climbing stage, you can remove one side of the bed for easy access, and to boost feelings of freedom and independence.
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from 0-10 years
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting your child in and out easier
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Rails and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Made from durable solid beech wood
- PU foam and organic Stokke® Sleepi™ mattress alternatives sold separately*
- Kit to extend Stokke® Sleepi™ to Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior sold separately
*A mattress must be ordered with every Stokke® Sleepi™ Crib/Bed purchase. Reference ASTM F406-15 clause 5.16.1
MATERIALS: Side-sections/Stretchers/Spacers/Rods: Solid Beech Wood, Curved Elements: Beech Laminate, Plates: Beech Plywood.
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (LENGTH X HEIGHT X WIDTH) IN CM/IN: 127 x 86 x 74 / 50 x 34 x 29
PRODUCT WEIGHT IN KG/LBS: 25.5 / 56
SUITABLE FOR AGE IN MONTHS: 0 - 36 months
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or micro fiber cloth is not recommended.
- Colors may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.
Stokke is a Norwegian company that is recognized worldwide for best-in-class solutions for children. For over forty years, Stokke has combined their passion for Scandinavian design with the ability to challenge the ordinary and make beautiful products that nurture family bonding.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I knew with our third baby I wanted to invest in a quality crib (since we would like more kids eventually) so I decided to try this beautiful crib from Stokke. I love that it's convertible. It seems very sturdy and well made and the design reminds me a bit of Victorian times which I love! It's a gorgeous piece and shines in our space.