*Free Shipping (Lower 48 States)
*Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days
(See Description for Details)
ABOUT THE SERIES
Inspired by the Mediterranean glamour of the 1960s, this series was shot in Europe along the coast of Spain. Designing inner-tubes that represent a modern take on classic lifesavers, the chic nostalgia of this pool staple becomes new again with a neon-hued revamp shot atop the pristine waters of a resort pool. Synonymous with the bronzing bodies under the Mediterranean sun, Poolside evokes the unique splendor of living the classic 1960’s jet-set lifestyle.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Get lost with the mesmerizing LIGHT BLUE ALLURE of the well-known Poolside, Mediterranean series. This stunning shot evokes a reminiscence of the opulent on-the-go lifestyle back in the luxurious 1960s era. Gray Malin modernized the inner-tube with lifesaver inspired designs in eye-catching neon hues, ultimately paying tribute to the classic jet-set lifestyle back in the day.
Framed prints are custom made with your choice of matte white finish, matte black finish, or natural maple, along with the below assets:
- Premium hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, and natural maple
- UV-blocking acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Heat-activated foam board backing
- Saw-tooth hanger & nail (Small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (Medium size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (Large size)
- Small — Image Size: 11.5" x 17"; Paper Size: 13" x 19"
- Medium — Image Size: 24" x 36"; Paper Size: 32" x 44"
- Large — Image Size: 36" x 54"; Paper Size: 44" x 62"
- Small — 15.5" x 21.5"
- Medium — 29.5" x 41.5"
- Large — 43" x 61"
- Small — 1" mat
- Medium — 1.75" mat
- Large — 1.5" mat
Traveling the world to bring inspired visions to life in talking with customers, Gray learned that people often felt excluded by the subject of Art so he set out to create work that aims to bring people together. Merging his passion for photography and interior design with a spirit of travel and adventure, Gray's images aim to create a shared experience inviting everyone to enjoy a jet-set lifestyle by offering a moment that you want to live within
Each piece is custom made and can take 1-3 weeks to ship.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.