Free Shipping Within the Contiguous United States*Lower 48 States
Most Items Ship in 2-5 Business Days *See description for details
What's The Difference
A magical world of bloom & buzz on a rug! Little ones can step into a pond fantasy world with this pastel-colored washable cotton rug that brings a piece of nature indoors, including a pet frog and snail! Children can use them to interact with the rug’s print and bring it to life through imagination. Fred the Frog and Lazy Snail will keep them company as they play along. It makes the ideal rug for a kids’ room decor with a touch of botanic fantasy.
Dimensions: 4'7" (L) x 6'7" (W)
Colors: Natural, Rose, Linen, Olive, Dark Olive, Lavender, Soft mint, Frost blue, Pink
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
Composition: 97% cotton, 3% other fibers; Base: RugCycled textile fibres, mainly cotton
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
Established in 1990, Lorena Canals designs and produces rugs and textile accessories that are both stylish and practical. Made from 100% cotton, these rugs are machine-washable, meeting the needs of modern lifestyles. Everything began when the founder asked herself: Why can’t we wash our kids’ rugs at home? With no suitable solution on the market, she set off to make her own. Today, Lorena Canals has become a reference point for the Home Decoration, both for children and grown-ups. With two own factories in India, offices in Barcelona and New York and warehouses in Europe, Asia and United States, the designer works side by side with more than 170 artisans who take care of every detail in the most handmade elaboration process. The brand prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the best raw materials to socially responsible labor practices. Its rugs and accessories are available in a wide variety of designs, colors and sizes, making them suitable for any room.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.